AYCIG members are invited to the 2017 Society for Cross Cultural Research Conference in New Orleans, LA. The keynotes will cover topics as diverse as the socialization of infants around the world, sex, evolution, and the end of male supremacy, and cultural styles of leadership. We have invited several prominent scholars, Mel Konner, Carolyn Pope-Edwards, Gilda Morelli, Joseph Trimble, and Lisa Molix.
Society for Cross Cultural Research Conference
at the Hampton Inn and Suites, Convention Center
New Orleans, LA
March 1-4th, 2017
Call for submissions
The deadline of November 1st for submissions of papers, posters and panel proposals for the Society for Cross Cultural Research conference in New Orleans, LA is fast approaching! Visit the SCCR website for all the details and submission and registration guidelines.
SCCR is a multi-disciplinary organization. Its members all share a common devotion to the conduct of cross-cultural research. SCCR members are professionals and students from the social science fields of Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, and related fields including Education, Family Studies, Social Work, Nursing, Human Development, Psychiatry, Communications, Ethnic Studies, and Business. A distinguishing characteristic of the Society is that it is fundamentally inter-disciplinary and provides members the opportunity to network with scholars from a wide variety of approaches to cross-cultural and comparative research.
For online registration please go to: http://mysccr.org/registration
Submit your abstract for the conference:
· You can submit your abstract on the submission page. You do not need to pay for registration when you submit your abstract. Notification of abstract review results will begin November 1st.
· The confirmation of acceptance of the abstract does not prove registration. You will receive an email invoice confirming payment which proves registration. Session participants will only be included in the program when payment is confirmed.
Organizers of symposia:
· If you are submitting a pre-organized symposium or conversation hour, please submit your abstract to email@example.com
· Please have your panelists submit individual abstracts on the registration site http://mysccr.org/submission when they register. They must include the title of your symposium.
Accommodations and Conference site: Hampton Inn Convention Center, New Orleans, LA
Reservations (SCCR hotel rate deadline February 13th, 2017):
· Banquet selection and payment can be made on registration page. The banquet is separate from registration and is NOT included in the registration fee. The invoice will be the banquet ticket, please bring this to the banquet.