Don’t forget to take a look at the latest issue of Families, Relationships and Societies (Vol. 5, No. 1) – contents below.
IN THE CURRENT ISSUE:
- Cohabitation, marriage and relationships with ‘parents-in-law’ Authors: Artis, Julie E.; Martinez, Martha A.
- Living together in a sexually exclusive relationship: an enduring, pervasive ideal? Author: Lampard, Richard
- Children’s contact with their imprisoned fathers and the father–child relationship following release Authors: Lanskey, Caroline; Lösel, Friedrich; Markson, Lucy; Souza, Karen
- Familial solidarity and orientation and life enjoyment in later life, in urban areas of Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore Author: Leeson, George W
- Privileging biological or residential obligations in separated families: child maintenance policy approaches in 12 countries Authors: Meyer, Daniel R.; Skinner, Christine
- Agamben and the political positioning of child welfare-involved mothers in child protective services Authors: Waterhouse, Lorraine; McGhee, Janice
- Taking advantage of early childhood education and care: the priorities of low-income families in their children’s early years Author: Skattebol, Jennifer
- “I know I’m a good mum – no one can tell me different.” Young mothers negotiating a stigmatised identity through time Author: Wenham, Aniela
- Poverty matters: protecting children in tough times in England Author: Featherstone, Brid
- Telling different stories about poverty, inequality, child abuse and neglect Author: Featherstone, Brid
- Poverty, child abuse and neglect: patterns of cost and spending Authors: Mason, Will; Bywaters, Paul
- Giving poverty a voice: families’ experiences of social work practice in a risk-averse child protection system Authors: Gupta, Anna; Blumhardt, Hannah
We offer a free online trial for institutions, during which you can access all online content, as available to subscribers. To sign up, go to:
Families, Relationships and Societies is available as part of the Policy Press journals collections. By subscribing to these you can save 10% on either the online or print and online prices.