- How Old Am I? A Methodological Solution (Samantha L. Grace (U of Arizona)
- Raising Spirit and Decolonizing Methods (Kristine Alexander (U of Lethbridge), Amy Mack (U of Lethbridge), Jan Newberry (U of Lethbridge), Erin Spring (U of Lethbridge))
- Childhood and Infantilized Pets (Melis Sulos (CUNY))
- Positioning Anthropology at the Intersection of Pediatric Injury and Motor Vehicle Collision: A Need for Interdisciplinary Action (Nazia Hussain (Children’s Medical Center Dallas))
- Photos from the Field: “Shake your shoulders with us” (Pamela Feldman-Savelsberg (Carleton College))
- NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENTS
Let us know what you think! Share your reactions in a Letter to the Editor at ACYIG.Editor@gmail.com.