The February 2016 issue of Neos is now available for your reading pleasure at http://acyig.americananthro.
- Announcing new Collaborative Research Networks, blogs, and ACYIG board members
- Discovering the Kid Researcher (Cynthia M. Maurer)
- Transformers and Peacocks: Traversing the Fine Line of Being an ‘Unobtrusive Observer’ (Anne Karabon)
- Childhood and Contradiction: Illustrations of the Ideal Childhood and Child Labor in Urban Ecuador (Megan Hinrichsen)
- Childhood and the “Real World”: The Neoliberal Educational Program (Joaquín Muñoz)
- Photos from the Field (Marisa O. Ensor and Jaycee Bigham)
- *NEW FEATURES* Unsung Heroes of ACYIG and Letters to the Editor
Let us know what you think! Share your reactions in a Letter to the Editor at [email protected].