The October 2015 issue of Neos, formerly known as the ACYIG Newsletter, is now available for your reading pleasure at http://acyig.americananthro.
- ACYIG First Solo Conference a Success! Looking Ahead
- Some Childhood- and Youth-Related Activities at the 2015 AAA Annual Meeting
- Memories of Brian Sutton-Smith
- Childhood and Migration: “There’s No Place Like Home?” Rural Students’ Perspectives on Leaving Home to Study in Oaxaca, Mexico (Jayne Howell)
- Children in Transition: Visual Methods for Capturing Impressions of Food Landscapes, Family, and Life among Homeless Youth (Preety Gadhoke and Barrett P. Brenton)
- Becoming Tongan and Playing on the Mother Ground in the Classroom (Robyn M. Holmes)
- Mary Ellen Goodman’s Race Awareness in Young Children and Its Effect on My Work (Richard Zimmer)
- ACYIG Board Call for Applications
If you like what you read, share it with colleagues and friends on social media! If you have a comment to share, send a Letter to the Editor at [email protected]!